GPRS is basic mobile Internet. It can be used on mobile phones or computers, but usually on mobile. Dialog has GPRS coverage all over Sri Lanka and it’s an effective way to do basic browsing, email, etc. For higher bandwidth applications, 3G is best.
Dialog 3G services include Video Calls, IDD Video Calls, TV on the phone, high speed Internet connections for Web Browsing, 3D phone games and Video Streaming for Music Videos and Movie Trailers.
- How to activate GPRS?
- Can I de-activate and re-activate this service?
- When I can expect a higher GPRS data speed transmission?
- If I am accessing data services on a GPRS mobile phone, can I answer incoming calls?
- What is GPRS?
- Is this service available for both Prepaid and Postpaid?
- Which are the computer devices that support Dialog GPRS service?
- What are the requirements in order to enjoy GPRS service?
- What are the applications that I can enjoy with GPRS service?
- Will 3G work while on roaming?
- Will I be able to make 3G calls to any network?